Don't Miss Out Our Halloween Recipe
Halloween 2021 will occur on Sunday, October 31.
AICOOK brings you some fun recipes to make with the kids!
- 10 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 1/2 Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Package Marshmallow
- 5 Drops Green Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup Candy Eyeballs
Steps to make
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt brown sugar and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often.
- Stir in marshmallows until melted and smooth.
- Stir in green food coloring until color is evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir until evenly coated. Sprinkle in candy eyeballs.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 pound black shoestring licorice
- 1 (16 ounce) can white frosting
- 48 pieces candy corn
- 48 cinnamon red hot candies
- ¼ cup orange decorator sugar
Steps to make
- Prepare cupcakes according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Cut licorice into 3 inch sections. frost the cupcakes with the white frosting.
- Insert licorice pieces into the outer edges of the cupcakes to make the legs of the spider, 3 legs on each side (4 takes up too much space).
- Place two pieces of candy corn on the front of the cupcake for fangs and use two red hots as eyes. Sprinkle with decorator sugar.
Something You Might Need
Check out our Halloween collections
Subscribe for Newsletter
The latest news, events and stories delivered right to your inbox